Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SARR Fiesta Mission 10K
The San Antonio RoadRunners Present
The 2012 SARR Fiesta Mission 10K
• Awards to Top male and female, Top Masters (male/female), Top Clydesdale and Filly; Top three male and females in age groups (14 & under; 15-19; 20-24...70+).
• T-shirts to all 10K participants.
• Cost: $18 (SARR members $15); After April 15th: $25
• The 10K will be Chip-Timed
1-MILE WALK ~
• Cost: $10 (no late fee).
• Shirts extra.
Kids Fun Run ~
• 1-Mile and 1/4 Mile, Open to children age 10 & under.
• Awards to all finishers.
• Cost: $5.00 - Shirt: $5.00 • Shirts may be purchased during packet pickup/at the race.
• Register by mail until April 2nd - send to Soler's Sports, 2589 Jackson Keller Road, San Antonio, TX 78230
• Register online until April 18th, midnight.
• Register in person during packet pickup at any Soler's Sports locations: www.solerssports.com (see packet pickup times below).
• Race Day Registration at race site: 6:30am-7:45am
Packet Pick-up ~
• April 18-20 from 11am-7pm at all Soler’s Sports locations
• Race day at race site from 6:30 AM-7:45AM.
• Please choose your packet pick-up location when you register
• All events start and finish at Alamo Heights Swimming Pool.
• For everyone's safety, no pets, rollerblades or headphones for any of the events.
• If you have a stroller, go to the back of the line.
Proceeds of the SARR Fiesta Mission 10K, Walk and Kids Run benefit the San Antonio Roadrunner's Scholarship Fund.