The San Antonio RoadRunners Present
Beginner Runner Training Program
• Learn the basics of running technique, gear, and strategy
• Through a walk/run approach, we build strength and endurance to run a 5K.
• Running mentors and certified coaches help you through weekly group runs
• The program includes a Graduation 5K event just for participants
• Technical shirt included for participants attending at least 4 classes.
• Cost $20 for SARR members $30 for all others
• Weekly group runs every Wednesday at Brackenridge Park at 6pm
• Program is from June 6th thru July 25
• Graduation 5K is on August 4th at McAllister Park Pavilion #1 at 9am
• Family is invited and encouraged to cheer you on at the 5K and participate in post-party
• Weekly training schedule will be given to each participant
• Register by mail thru May 31 (download REGISTRATION FLYER)
• Register online thru May 31 on IAAPweb
• Program starts on June 6th at 6pm at Brackenridge Park (next to softball fields)