Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SARR Women's 5K
Saturday, Jul 20, 2013, 7:30 AM
San Antonio, TX
SARR Presents: 34th Annual Women's 5K Run/Walk
- Online: www.saroadrunners.com www.active.com (closes at midnight on Wednesday, July 17)
- In Store: Fleet Feet, Run Wild Sports, iRun, and all Soler’s Sports (through Wednesday, July 17)
- Mail in: SARR, 601 W. Lullwood Ave., San Antonio, TX 78212 (must be postmarked by July 15)
- Packet pickup/registration: (July 19, 2013) – Noon – 6:00 P.M. at HEB #43, Lincoln Heights, 999 E. Basse Rd. cash or check only(payable to SARR)
- Questions? Email SRSEEKER@MSN.COM
- HEB #43, Lincoln Heights, 999 E. Basse Rd., San Antonio, TX 78209
- 6:30-7:15 A.M. Packet pickup/timing chip pickup/registration
- 7:00 A.M. Warm up stretch led by Southtown Yoga Loft in HEB parking lot
- 7:30 A.M. Race start - 5k chip-timed course on the roads of Alamo Heights
Awards (no duplicate awards)
- Overall/Masters in both Run and Walk categories
- RUN: Top 5 finishers: 14& under to 65-69, top 3 finishers: 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
- WALK: Top 3 finishers: 15-19 through 65-69, top 2 finishers: 14&under, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
MALE VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
"Sisters helping sisters"
~ Help your fellow sister by donating new or gently used clothing on race day ~