Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
SARR Women's 5K
Saturday, Jul 20, 2013, 7:30 AM
San Antonio, TX
SARR Presents: 34th Annual Women's 5K Run/Walk
- Online: www.saroadrunners.com www.active.com (closes at midnight on Wednesday, July 17)
- In Store: Fleet Feet, Run Wild Sports, iRun, and all Soler’s Sports (through Wednesday, July 17)
- Mail in: SARR, 601 W. Lullwood Ave., San Antonio, TX 78212 (must be postmarked by July 15)
- Packet pickup/registration: (July 19, 2013) – Noon – 6:00 P.M. at HEB #43, Lincoln Heights, 999 E. Basse Rd. cash or check only(payable to SARR)
- Questions? Email SRSEEKER@MSN.COM
- HEB #43, Lincoln Heights, 999 E. Basse Rd., San Antonio, TX 78209
- 6:30-7:15 A.M. Packet pickup/timing chip pickup/registration
- 7:00 A.M. Warm up stretch led by Southtown Yoga Loft in HEB parking lot
- 7:30 A.M. Race start - 5k chip-timed course on the roads of Alamo Heights
Awards (no duplicate awards)
- Overall/Masters in both Run and Walk categories
- RUN: Top 5 finishers: 14& under to 65-69, top 3 finishers: 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
- WALK: Top 3 finishers: 15-19 through 65-69, top 2 finishers: 14&under, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
MALE VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED!
"Sisters helping sisters"
~ Help your fellow sister by donating new or gently used clothing on race day ~